Step #1 Preliminary Design $700.00 + GST – FLAT FEE
Preliminary sketches include accurate floor layout(s) and front elevation.
Preliminary sketches include 6 hours of design time. $40 per hour thereafter.
Step #2 “Basic Set” of Working Drawings – 8 SETS INCLUDED
Extra Sets of Drawings
$0.30 per sq. ft. + GST
$150.00 + GST
$150.00. + GST
$10.00 per set + GST
- Floor and roof truss drawings are to be supplied, engineered and stamped by supplier.
- Heating and ventilation plans are not provided – see your heating contractor.
- (Where required) The fee for P. Eng., is NOT included in the above fees.
“Basic Set” of Drawings
A “Basic set” of drawings is the basic drawings required for obtaining a building permit and constructing the house. Most standard construction details are assumed to be understood by the contractor and are not shown.
A Basic Set is made up of 11”X17” drawings. (Scale: 1/8” = 1’)
- Cover Page
- Exterior elevations
- Site Plan (where required)
- Foundation Plan
- Floor Plan(s)
- Cross Sections & Details (req’d for structure of house)
- Suggested Electrical Plan(s)